What does an Integrative
Nutrition Health Coach do?
♡ Spreading love, health and happiness! ♡
Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches work in an ongoing coaching plan to support client goals. While dietary nutrition is discussed, there’s a larger focus on non-food forms of nourishment like career, relationships, physical activity, and spirituality. They assess a client’s overall well-being and together come up with recommendations to help enact basic health-supportive modifications. And the best of all is that Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches know how to live in a healthy manner, incorporate healthy foods and exercise, and help people find balance.
My mission is to assist and teach people proper nutrition suited for their lives so they never need to diet again.
How amazing does this sound?! ☆
How is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach different from a Doctor or a Nutritionist?
What differs us from the nutritionists and doctors? A nutritionist would give you a list of foods to eat and a list of foods to avoid. But guess what? People already know that. They already know how great the leafy greens are, they are aware of the importance the whole grains have, etc. Maybe not everybody but most of the people have already heard about these lists. The key is how to incorporate them carefully and make this change sustainable for you.
And what makes us different from the doctors? Well…the doctors rarely go into the root cause of the problem. They simply treat the symptoms because this is what they have been taught to do. Have you ever went to gynecologist because you have irregular or painful periods? Do you remember what happened? The doctor would most probably advise you to start taking pills. He wouldn’t ask about your diet, he might not explain that maybe it’s the hormones from your chicken, maybe it’s the dairy you’re eating, maybe there is too much animal protein in your diet. He will suggest that you take the prescribed pills to treat the symptoms that make you feel bad. How important it is to go to the root cause and simply heal it so you never have the discomfort or the illness again? Extremely important!
It’s easy and it works! Choose an empty beautiful jar and name it “Happy Life”. Fill it in with slips of paper on which you will find the simple steps to your wholeness. Be creative! Your slips might read:
- LOVE – Find a way and do something you really love! Go shopping, read a book, listen to music, call a friend.
- SLEEP – Take the soft blanket, put on your wrists your favorite essential oil and sleep.
- FOOD – Please yourself with the meal you love the most
- SELF-CARE – Spend an hour taking care of you only! Take a long bath, go to SPA, enjoy a relaxful massage and relax.
- EXERCISE – Wake up your muscles! Find the exercise that fit you best and let it make you stronger.
- CONNECTION – Invite a coworker for lunch. Just like that!
- FUN – Dance!
Once you’ve filled the jar, challenge yourself to put it into action. Randomly choose one step from the jar this week and do it! Evaluate the impact it has on your overall mood and well-being.
No diet works for you?
Guess what. It’s the normal thing to happen!
Losing weight can be a struggle for some. If you are one of them, have you thought about the root cause of the issue?
The body is a reliable bio-computer that never makes mistakes. There is a reason for what is happening in your body. Let’s find it together!
Many go for food restrictions, calorie counting or different diets. If you restrict your calorie intake in order to lose weight, it’s never gonna work. The reason is that your body slows your metabolism when you restrict the calorie intake, so you will feel hungry all the time, which makes you eat more of the wrong food you usually do. Sounds familiar? Crave sweets?
Willpower is often not enough when it comes to food dependencies, especially those involving sugar. Humans naturally crave sweet flavours but there is so much that could be done. I will show you the way to have the perfect weight for your body!
Let me ask you something
- What is the best thing you want for the person you love the most?
- What are you capable of when it comes to your life?
- How would you like to feel with yourself?
- What are the things in your life that make you the happiest?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- What keeps you from taking actions and having this day today?
Simple questions – not that simple answers, right? Be honest – how many times you even thought about these things? Too busy, I know. But trust me – a year from now you will wish you had started today.
If you could be what you want to be, eat what you want to eat, weigh what you want to be, and have the health that you desire – what would that look like? Let me help you find the answer and forget about any diet out there.
Five foods that are considered powerful fat fighters
- Ground flax seeds – they help stabilize blood sugar levels, are rich in dietary fiber and are loaded with important nutrients.
- Walnuts – these nuts have the power to reduce insulin levels and fight fat storage
- Cinnamon – helps lower cholesterol
- Fiber-rich foods – aim for more fruits and vegetables which aid digestion and satiety
- Water with lemon – so simple but so important -it’s a calorie-free, refreshing beverage to replace the unhealthy drinks throughout the day.
Have you tried any of these foods? Maybe try to incorporate 1 of your choice today and see the impact it has on your body. Losing weight is an attainable dream. Plant the seed today!
Choose Your Perfect One
Whether you decided to join any of my programs or you are still considering it, these challenges and meal plans have amazing benefits as well. Have a look!
Have a question? Let‘s talk