Become an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
and SAVE up to $1,000 on a payment plan or up to $2,500 on a pay-in-full plan with me as your IIN Ambassador
My Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Training
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition – the world’s largest nutrition school, based in New York, US.
My training has made me an expert with extensive, valuable knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and disease prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I help people reach their lifestyle goals by making the right changes and choose health-promoting ways to enjoy real and sustainable results.
There, I was taught innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, bio-individuality, self-care methods, and more than 100 dietary theories; everything from Paleo, through Feng Shui and Ayurveda, to gluten-free, raw and vegan diet, and everything else in between.
But how it all started? Here is my IIN story.
The journey with healthy foods and a meaningful lifestyle began many years ago when I had no idea I could attend a nutrition school!
Everything started with my 2019 resolutions. I love love looove to create plans and strategies to achieve my dreams. And one of these resolutions was to try to search for a place, where I could gain more knowledge and create the nutrition background I have just started to dream about. The idea was to only conduct research and know my options.
Well, my very first day of browsing brought me to IIN.
I can’t deny that I looked into the whole IIN website, I watched every video available and I also contacted them. Because I had some questions too 😀
Then, I kept on looking for other similar places to make a comparison. But no. IIN won my heart from day ONE. It is the biggest nutrition school in the world! It covers information about the food on our plate but it also covers primary food, which is as important as the secondary one. When I saw the faces of so many famous functional doctors, nutritionists, healthy lifestyle specialists, who I used to only meet on YouTube or some docu-series, it was decided. IIN was my place.
A few days later I got that call from IIN to clarify my doubts, we scheduled another call to complete the registration and … I was IIN. You have to believe me – that feeling was out of this world! ♡
Change your life within 365 days!
In the Institute for Integrative Nutrition I gained valuable knowledge from world-known nutrition experts, functional medicine doctors, healthy lifestyle specialists and more, including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder, and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- Marion Nestle, Ph.D., MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
The Health Coach Training Program is for you:
I can’t say it’s not expensive. Especially if you don’t earn a fortune, you have a child to support, a mortgage, high nutrition expectations, etc. But it is totally worth it! Every Czech crown I paid is worth the worries I had at the beginning. Moreover, you can start earning the money back even before graduation. I called it an investment and not spending.
It’s a year-long training program. And it’s based in NYC. But you don’t have to travel to New York. The program is entirely online and it’s more convenient than I have imagined. There are 40 modules to cover, each opens on a Monday. This means that 40 weeks you will have a new module to study from. You can do that from your PC, laptop, iPad, phone… you decide. I personally preferred to study on my laptop with a notebook, because I wanted to have the most important things written down.
There are certain graduation requirements too but I promise – if this is your passion, if you commit to the studies, no exam will make you struggle.
It was fun! It was an awakening! It was one of the best things I did in my life!
With the Institute for Integrative Nutrition you will:
- be able to study in the comfort of your own home
- get to know nutrition in a deeper level
- learn the importance of bio-individuality
- learn from best-selling authors, functional medicine doctors, nutrition specialists and more
- enjoy a holistic approach and get to know how to coach in the same way
- learn more than 100 dietary theories
- get the tools to help you build a career
- become a graduate in the world’s largest nutrition school
- receive business support
- make your dream come true
If all that sounds exciting to you, then IIN is your place too!
IIN taught me all about self-care and bio-individuality, introduced me to over 100 dietary theories and their pros and cons. I got to know valuable information regarding health coaching, which made me confident and strong in my coaching practice. This journey made me learn so much about myself and what is best for my own body and immune system.
Life is a miracle. Don’t let it go away by living the way other people tell you to. Take your future in your hands and increase your energy, live longer and happier, stay present and help others. Learn how to practice self-care in a meaningful way and glow from inside.
Graduating from this school will make you proud of yourself! You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving every aspect of your life. You will have all the tools to create a career and life you love. You will know way more than the average person, the world needs Health Coaches, and by sharing what you know, you will make a difference in the lives of so many people.
Purely Tanya as an Ambassador
Health is my biggest passion. I’ve spent so many years learning to listen to my body and incorporating new habits, foods, ideas into my daily lifestyle.
I want to help you be your healthiest you too!
Therefore I became an ambassador of IIN. As a graduate, I can hold your hand along your way to registering in the world’s best nutrition school.
First, let me share with you the Integrative Nutrition’s Curriculum Guide. This guide provides a closer look at what IIN’s Health Coach Training Program is like, what it’s like to be a student, and learn more about IIN’s Learning center
And that’s not all.
I am now able to offer you significant savings on your tuition in IIN! How amazing does this sound? With me, referring you as a friend, I can pass on up to $1,000 on a payment plan or up to $2,000 on a pay-in-full plan with me as your IIN Ambassador. Because we want to spread health all over the planet!
Get in touch today and I will email you back with more details. Ask me anything you want to know about the Health Coach Training Program and I will be happy to answer all your questions.
Meanwhile, take a glass of water, sit comfortably, and watch the FREE sample IIN class here.
If you’re ready to join now, follow this link and apply today. Be sure to mention my name (Tanya Roydeva) to get your tuition savings. Every dollar counts, right?